Postpartum BATH | 6 Sachets | WS
For centuries, natural herbs like comfrey, lavender, yarrow leaf and calendula have been used for post-delivery repair. We’ve added salts and oatmeal to the mix for a bath remedy that helps perineum healing and baby’s umbilical cord healing. Postpartum Healing Bath is also super safe for baby, so feel free to have a solo soak or welcome your little one in for up to 20 minutes. This is a much-needed and extra special gift for any expectant mother to get some mental relaxation and physical mending in.
For best results;
- Steep pouch in 2 L of almost boiling water and let steep for 15-20 minute
- Remove pouch from brew, and add the "tea" to your bath water.
- This can also be used at the above rates on pads and placed into the freezer for postpartum healing
Raspberry Leaf, Lavender, Plantain, Yarrow, Calendula, Epsom Salt
NOT TO BE CONSUMED
1) Steep 1/2 cup in 4 cups of boiled water for 20 min.
2) Strain Herbs and Add concentration to bath water.
*Use this concentration to our onto pads and freeze for perineum healing and swelling.
Dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Thank you for being here!
When you buy from us you are supporting a small and female owned local business. We do every thing from sourcing to hand blending, packaging and shipping. Every tea is thoughtfully created and made with organic ingredients which are locally grown or sustainable sourced.
Subscribe and Save
Our monthly tea club ships out on the 2nd of every month and includes 3 teas; a herbal, a caffeinated and a blend of our choice. Each bag has about 10 servings and 30 for the whole month.